Last revised April, 6, 2023
You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot, or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the Site, deep-link to any feature or content on the Site, bypass our robot exclusion headers, or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. SAYA will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
- Accuracy and Integrity of Information Although SAYA attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Site, it makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site and Content thereon. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies, or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform SAYA so that it can be corrected. SAYA reserves the right to unilaterally correct any inaccuracies on the Site without notice. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, SAYA shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Content posted to the Site from any non-SAYA affiliated third party.
- Typographical Errors and Incorrect Pricing In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or other errors, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product / service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Order Acceptance We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for our products and services for any reason. Your account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at our sole discretion. For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized. Following order authorization, we may further verify your account and order information for accuracy. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities of courses, assessments, or related Content available, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge.
- Online Payments You can purchase products or services on the Site. We accept credit and debit cards issued by U.S. banks and you agree that the payment method you submit may be by SAYA and its payment processors for any of your responsibilities for payment. If a credit card account is being used for a transaction, SAYA may obtain pre-approval for an amount up to the amount of the payment. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card, you must change your information online. This may temporarily delay your ability to make online payments while we verify your new payment information.You represent and warrant that if you are making online payments that (i) any credit card, debit card, and bank account information you supply is true, correct, and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit/debit card company or bank, (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you in the amounts posted, including any applicable taxes, and (iv) you are the person in whose name the card was issued and you are authorized to make a purchase or other transaction with the relevant credit card and credit card information.
- Export Policy and Restrictions You acknowledge that the products and Content which are sold or licensed on the Site, which may include technology and software, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured or received. By purchasing, downloading or using technology or software from the Site, you agree to abide by the applicable laws, rules and regulations – including, but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act – and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of the law. By purchasing any products, you agree that you will not use any products, or provide products to any person, who is forbidden from receiving the product under the Export Administration Regulations or any economic sanctions maintained by the U.S. Department of Treasury, U.S. anti-boycott regulations, or U.S. economic sanctions, including the export and anti-boycott restrictions found in the Export Administration Regulations or the sanctions regulations administered by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall indemnify and hold harmless SAYA from all claims, demands, damages, costs, fines, penalties, attorneys’ fees, and all other expenses arising from your failure to comply with this provision or applicable export control, anti-boycott, or economic sanctions laws and regulations.
- Links to Other Sites SAYA makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access a non-SAYA website, please understand that it is independent from SAYA, and that SAYA has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-SAYA website does not mean that SAYA endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- User Generated Content, Reviews, Feedback, and other Postings to the Site If you submit, upload, or post any comments, ideas, suggestions, information, files, videos, images, or other materials to us or our Site (“User Generated Content”), you agree not to provide any User Generated Content that (1) is defamatory, abusive, libelous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, or harmful, or that could encourage criminal or unethical behavior, (2) violates or infringes the privacy, copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade secrets, or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, or (3) contains or transmits a virus or any other harmful component. You agree not to contact other Site users through unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailings, or any other method of communication. You represent and warrant to SAYA that you have the legal right and authorization to provide all User Generated Content to SAYA for the purposes and SAYA’s use as set forth herein. SAYA shall have a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the User Generated Content in whatever manner SAYA desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from or sell or distribute such User Generated Content or incorporate such User Generated Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world. SAYA is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Generated Content in confidence; (2) to pay to you any compensation for any User Generated Content; or (3) to respond to any User Generated Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, in the event you provide any suggestions, comments, exam or course materials, or other feedback (collectively, “Feedback”) regarding SAYA’s products and services, including the Site, SAYA may use such Feedback for any purpose without obligation of any kind, and you hereby agree and do assign to SAYA exclusively and perpetually at the time of creation, all rights, titles, and interests, including all intellectual property rights, you may have in the Feedback.
SAYA does not regularly review posted User Generated Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Generated Content submitted to the Site. You grant SAYA the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Generated Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Generated Content. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Generated Content you make. SAYA and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Generated Content submitted by you or any third party.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold SAYA harmless from and against all third party claims, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) against or incurred by SAYA arising out of any User Generated Content you post or allow to be posted to the Site. It is SAYA’s policy, in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the account of users who are repeat infringers or are repeatedly charged with infringement.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement We disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on our site by third-parties. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures set forth below. SAYA respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to SAYA’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below. Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available on the Site If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Site by sending us a notice (“Copyright Notice”) complying with the following requirements.
1. Identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Copyright Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Copyright Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Copyright Notice, with all items completed, to our Copyright Agent:
Chief Operating Officer
- Disclaimer of Warranties SAYA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. SAYA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND LINKED WEBSITES. SAYA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY.WARRANTIES RELATING TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED, SOLD AND DISTRIBUTED BY SAYA MAY BE SUBJECT TO SEPARATE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IF ANY, PROVIDED WITH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Site SAYA AND ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, OR LINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR THOSE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT ANY ASPECTS OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SAYA TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS).